Our yoga school; aims to bring the yogic values to the old and traditional purity taught by yogis of Himalayan masters.
Thus, our Yoga School is a bridge between a pure and traditional form and a contemporary form of yoga and meditation learning.
Our aim is to teach yoga in the most accurate way and to spread the message to maximum person. Our yoga school aims to restore the old purity of the magical technique originally taught by the Himalayan guru. We combine old yogic forms and contemporary style to bring the two worlds together.
You can learn yoga and live with principles without giving up on your current lifestyle. We have a deep understanding and knowledge of the concept of yoga as it was practiced before. With teachers and gurus who are always practicing and constantly learning how to practice yoga, we can help you understand the true value of this old practice and create a positive change in your life.
Our mission is to spread peace, health and joy that can be achieved through yoga.
With us, you can learn how Yoga can lead the individual to a healthy body and life in all aspects of life, as well as how yogic philosophy can help protect a peaceful mind and a calm soul.
200 Hours of Yoga Alliance Teacher Training Program
4th of September - 28th of November
- Traditional Hatha Yoga based Gurudwara Yoga Teacher Training
- 180 hours of one to one communication with teacher, active practice and information transfer
- Creative and inspiring sharing on Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga and Yin Yoga styles
- 25 hours of homework to support the teacher candidates’ own ways
- Attendance to 25 studio training lessons, 5 lessons of observation, 5 lessons of assistantship
- Giving 5 studio internship lessons after the last meeting
- Breath centered, detailed experience of basic yoga asanas; energetically, anatomically and emotionally with a grounded and durable approach
- Techniques of transferring the experience of feelings with a clear and understandable way
- Developing the logic and the spirit of forming a fluent lesson, a holistic practice
- Reading the practitioner group’s energy and inverting the lesson contents instantly and spontaneously according to the group’s needs
- Art of touching and leading with hands
- Meditation and pranayama techniques
- A rooting anatomy to asanas that are movements of breath and body feelings
- Basic Ayurveda information
- Yoga history and philosophy
- Guiding information for being a full-time yoga instructor and international certification details
- Opportunity to become a Yoga Alliance certified RYT-500 Yoga Instructor by continuing 300 hours of Gurudwara Yoga education, additional to 200 hours of Gurudwara Yoga
Training Place: Gurudwara Ashram / Online
- 04 - 05 September
- 18 - 19 September
- 02 - 03 October
- 16 - 17 October
- 30 - 31 October
- 06 - 07 November
• 25-26-18-19 May 2020 Retreat
- Free book will be delivered for training.
- Small breaks will be given spontaneously between theorical lesson intervals.
- Travel and accommodation fees belong to participants (for those who come from upstates) for weekend meetings.
- The retreat will be in a natural place near Istanbul and accommodation will be in double or tripled rooms. Road fees belong to participants. Attendance awaited on ????(DATE) evening.
- Trainings are open to all.
- Yoga experience provides an advantage on receiving invitation for training attendance.
- Before participating in training, face to face meeting with the lead instructor will be set.
- If you don’t have any yoga experience, the participation will be decided with a detailed pre-interview before the training.
- Student’s discipline, desire, harmony in the group will be taken into consideration.
- People who claim that they are physically and spiritually healthy will be accepted to training.
- It is expected to participate as an observer in the case of becoming ill as an outpatient.
- Attendants who don’t fulfill the meeting hours, do not become entitled to receive a certificate.
- Attendants who leave the training incomplete, cannot receive a participation document/certificate.
- During the training, you should reside in at least 2 lessons with lead instructor as an assistant.
- Given Homeworks should be done completely.
- YOGA ALLIANCE approved 200 hours of RYT Trainer Certificate is given to people who complete the program.
- In a situation of an insult/disrespect against an instructor, the instructor has right to omit the disapproved participants. Omitted person cannot become entitled to receive a certificate of trainer/attendance.
- Includes intense physical practice.
- During the training, not necessarily but it is expected vegetarian eating and to stay away from dependencies such as cigarettes or alcohol.
- In any mutilation/death case, the person him/herself-his/her family-and lawful heirs renounce the requests from instructor. It should be known that this training includes physical practice.
- Hereby, it is considered that the one has accepted the subjects mentioned above.
Yoga Alliance ID: 265623
Gurudwara Yoga is certified by Yoga Alliance (YA) as a school and the given certificate is approved by Yoga Alliance (YA).
The Certificate is valid internationally.
Additionally, as our school accepts to obey and guarantees the rules, it is supported by Yogaist.net.
- %20 discount opportunity on later camps to be done.
- Unpaid attendance to teacher meetings(excluding the road and accommodation fees)
- Continuous support
- This training is recommended by yogaist.net
Accommodation of the retreat, morning breakfast, vegetarian dinner, hot beverages are included in the price; road fee is excluded.
GSM: +90 532 618 39 90 – +90 216 445 94 54
Gurudwara yoga shares the intense information from the lineage of Himalaya Yogis and Sage Kapila, Hiranya-Garbha, Patanjali, Swami Rama and his student Swami Veda Bharatiji.
Our Yoga Alliance certified Yoga School aims bringing and maintaining the yogic values into ancient and traditional purity which is taught by Himalayan masters. Thus, our yoga school is a bridge between pure and traditional form and the contemporary form of meditation learning.
|Lajja Gurudwara (Nazlı Turgut)
1999 yılından beri birlikte yürüdüğüm hocamın ilham verdiği ve kurguladığı bu yolda ilerlerken bıkmadan usanmadan her an verdiği eğitimi Gurudwara Yoga sertifikası ile taçlandırmış oldum. Sevgili hocam verdiğin emeğe her harf için bin teşekkür ederim.
Dr. G.Ü. Arya Doğan
|Dr. Melis Altınay
Yoga ile kendini keşfetme yolculuğunda yaşadığı deneyimleri başkalarının da yaşamasına vesile olmak isteyen herkesin başvurması gereken adres, bir ilk adım... Yogayı sadece duruşlarıyla/pozlarıyla değil; geçmişten geleceğe, olduğu gibi, temelleriye, felsefesiyle anlamak, yaşamak ve eğitmen olarak paylaşmak isteyenler için bulunmaz bir nimet.
|Dr. Çağın Cilingir
Yaklaşık 7 yıldır düzenli olarak yoga derslerine katılıyorum. Benim için hobinin ve yapmanın ötesinde bir yaşam biçimi olan yogayı daha derinlemesine öğrenmek ve paylaşmak için katıldığım bu eğitimden çok memnunum. Asanalardan pranayamaya, konsantrasyon çalışmalarından meditasyon pratiğine kadar yogayı yoga olarak öğreten bir eğitim. Om Shanti...
Yoga sadece bedeninizle ilgili değildir. Çünkü siz sadece bedeniniz değilsiniz. Bu nedenle Yoga öğrendim demek ve bu sırrı başkalarına da aktarabilmeyi öğrenmek için bir antrenörden ve bir spor salonundan çok daha fazlası gerekir. Bu yolculuğu anlamak için "Ustanın Kapısı"ndan geçmekten daha uygun bir başlangıç olabilir mi? Teşekkürler. Her şey için. Tüm Aşk ve tüm rehberlik için...
Yıllardır içinde olmama rağmen bu eğitimle Yoga'yı yeniden keşfettim. Sadece asanalar değil yoganın diğer tüm aşamalarının bir bütünlük içerisinde uygulandığı zaman alınan sonucu deneyimliyorum. Kendim ve öğrencilerim adına teşekkür ederim.